With Europe facing one of the toughest times since WWII, and most countries in lockdown, art, music and culture in general are amazing opportunities to keep people engaged in their their homes. I am continuing to update my 377 project blog with the remaining articles, to provide reading material on beautiful Sardinia. In addition to reading the blog, I invite people to listen to a series of podcasts and interviews I gave during and after the project. Here are some:
- In full quarantine, Serena Schiffini interviewed me for the Zazà broadcast on Rai Radio 3. You can listen to the podcast (in ITALIAN) here (my speech after 00:59:12).
- San Francisco-based blogger and double bass player Jason Heath interviewed me for his podcast series Contrabass Conversations. You can listen to the episode here.
- The radio program A Ruota Libera conducted by Alessandra Schepisi, broadcast on Radio24/Sole24ore, presented the 377 project in the episode dedicated to Sardinia (listen here in ITALIAN) and in the episode dedicated to cycling during the winter (listen here in ITALIAN at 05:54)
- Radio Francigena offered me a weekly slot in its Extraordinary Travelers series. You can listen to all podcasts (in ITALIAN) here or on Spotify.
- Radio Super Sound also gave me a weekly slot in Super Mattino conducted by Tommi Rossi. You can listen to all podcasts (in ITALIAN) here.